Quantcast

I couldn’t help cracking up when this video came to my attention today. High school sweethearts Sam and Nia cranked up the ‘Frozen’ tunes in their car and did an all-out sync-along as they drove their kids in the car (only their daughter is shown, but they have a 5-month-old son in the backseat too). As they flawlessly lip-synced the song, ‘Love is an Open Door,’ it’s sometimes hard to remember they’re not actually singing. But as obsessed as they must be with the ‘Frozen’ soundtrack (because really, who isn’t?), their daughter couldn’t care less about her parents’ antics.

I sense a future teen in the making.

The video has gathered over 2 million views on YouTube, and is the talk of the ‘net today. And honestly, I think I might have this song in my head for the rest of the day.

One last note before I hand it off to this adorable duo – parents should probably try this with the car NOT in gear. As entertaining as the video is, I was a little distracted every time the dad driver took his eyes off the road.

Be Sociable, Share!

Comments

8 Comments

1. linda

The Phrase is “Could “not” care less” not could care less. The statement is supposed to mean the person could NOT care any less, at the bottm but when it is state could care less it is not very impactful

March 13th, 2014 2:52 pm

2. The.Village

Noted and changed. :-)

March 13th, 2014 3:35 pm

3. Sarah

It is “their daughter”, not “they’re daughter”, at the bottom of the first paragraph. Also, the title still hold the incorrect usage of “could care”. Another thing- the fact that the mom in the video is not wearing a seatbelt properly should not be overlooked. Cute video? Yes. Unsafe video? Perhaps…

March 14th, 2014 5:42 am

4. The.Village

Oh my lord. That’s one way to get comments, make a zillion typos! At any rate, I totally agree with the safety mistakes made in this video. I’d like to think she’s wearing her seatbelt incorrectly just to be able to perform. But yeah, not exactly the best example for how to ride in a vehicle.

March 14th, 2014 6:04 am

5. Matthew C. Thompson

“Flea’s on my dog, i got fleas on my dog; I’m going to grab the hose now & go wash them off.” Matthew C. Thompson

March 14th, 2014 6:11 am

6. svo

Wow, the word police have you surrounded. Some advice for Officer linda:
    1. Linda, as a proper name, is capitalized, right?
    2. “Phrase” is not a proper noun, and is not capitalized, right?
    3. Please end a sentence with a period.

March 14th, 2014 7:18 am

7. The.Village

Um, alrighty then.

March 14th, 2014 8:20 am

8. The.Village

Lol. It’s my fault really, I posted something so quick, I didn’t even check for errors. So shame on me. ;-)

March 14th, 2014 8:21 am

Submit Your Comments

Required

Required, will not be published